Eco Tuk Tuk Barcelona offers you a 120-minute trip through the city of Barcelona. A contact with the capital of Catalonia in which you will get to know the most important areas of the city and we will discover its secrets.
Historic Barcelona Tour by Eco Tuk Tuk
Get to know and enjoy Barcelona with Eco Tuk Tuk!
A 90-minute trip through the most emblematic places in Barcelona. This journey will take you through the city of always, a journey full of anecdotes and memory in which you can enjoy centuries of history of art and culture that have made this place one of the most visited in the world.
- Arch of Triumph
- Sagrada Familia
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Catalonia Square
- Gothic Quarter
- Old Port
- La Barceloneta
- Olympic Port
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off inside the “Parking BSM Estació Barcelona Nord”, whose entrance is located at Carrer de Ribes 25 (08013). The entrance is not through the doorway of the building, but through the stairs that are located in front of the doorway, in a glass structure. When you are at the door of the stairs, ring the bell once and the door will open automatically. Once inside the parking lot, on “Floor 1” you will see a series of Eco Tuk Tuk signs. However, you can contact us by phone or send a message via WhatsApp (+ 34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk tuks, not the number of people!