Eco Tuk Tuk Madrid offers you a 120-minute trip through Madrid. A contact with the capital of Spain in which our guides will be able to point out the most relevant areas of the city and discover its’ secrets.
Historic Madrid Tour by Electric Tuk Tuk
Get to know and enjoy Madrid with this unforgettable experience!
A 90-minute trip through the most emblematic places of Historic Madrid. This route will take you through the real city, a journey full of anecdotes and memory in which you can enjoy centuries of history, art, and culture that have made this place one of the most visited in the world. The Madrid of the Austrias and the Bourbons, the imperial Madrid, a connection with the Madrid of all time.
- Santa Ana Square
- Almudena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Sabatini Gardens
- Market of San Miguel
- Basilic of San Fco. El Grande
- La Latina
- Cervantes House
- Lope de Vega Museum
- Fountain of Neptune
- Prado Museum
- Los Jeronimos Church
- El Retiro Palace
- El Retiro Park
- Puerta de Alcala
- Cibeles Fountain
- Bank of Spain
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off at Calle Sevilla 6 (28014), where the Cafeteria Hontanares is located, in front of the Four Seasons Hotel. We do not have a physical point as such at this pick-up location, but you can contact us by phone or write to us by WhatsApp (+34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!