Eco Tuk Tuk Seville offers you a 60-minute trip through the city of Seville. A contact with the most populated city in Andalusia, known for its climate, for the joy of its people and its art, its monuments and its gastronomy.
Seville Expert Tour by Electric Tuk Tuk
Live the Seville experience to the fullest with Eco Tuk Tuk!
Discover Seville in the most comfortable and fun way with this 120-minute Eco Tuk Tuk tour. Do not leave anything to see in this great city with Flamenco traditions. Ask our guides to explain the city to you and to take the best pictures you will take on the trip.
- Triana Bridge
- Triana neighborhood
- San Telmo Palace
- Royal Tobacco Factory
- Royal Palace
- Spain Square
- Maria Luisa Park
- America Square
- Pº de Cristobal Colón
- Tower of Gold
- Real Maestranza
- La Cartuja Monastery
- Cartuja Island
- Expo Sevilla 92
- La Macarena
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off inside the “APK2 Arjona” parking, whose entrance is located at Puente Cristo de la Expiración 746. There is no number 746 in Puente Cristo de la Expiración, but when looking for it on a map it will indicate the exact place where the access ramp to the parking is located, where you can walk in. Once inside, the pick-up point is located in front of the parking office and the Sixt car rental office. However, you can contact us by phone or send a message via WhatsApp (+ 34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk tuks, not the number of people!