Eco Tuk Tuk Seville offers you a 60-minute trip through the city of Seville. A contact with the most populated city in Andalusia, known for its climate, for the joy of its people and its art, its monuments and its gastronomy.
Welcome Tour to Seville by Electric Tuk Tuk
Welcome to this spectacular experience in Seville!
90 minutes of fun in one of the most complete tours of the city of Seville. With Eco Tuk Tuk we will not only take you to the most touristic places, but we will also discover those places that not everyone gets to know, and that make Seville one of the most special cities in Spain. Discover Seville as you have never seen it in the comfort of the electric tuk-tuk and with the guides who know the city so that you do not miss any detail.
- Spain Square
- Royal Tobacco Factory
- Royal Palace
- Cartuja Island
- Real Maestranza
- Tower of Gold
- Maria Luisa Park
- America Square
Important to know
- The price of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults, children, or babies.
- The tour includes a Spanish/English speaking guide.
- There will be occasional stops to take photos.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- Entrance fees to monuments are not included.
- The tuk-tuks are prepared for all types of weather, being protected in winter with layers and blankets.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off at Calle Rábida (41013), in the vicinity of the University of Seville. We do not have a physical point as such at this collection point, but you can contact us by phone or write to us by WhatsApp (+34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!