Discover Malaga in the most comfortable and fun way with this 120-minute of Eco Tuk Tuk Malaga. Do not miss anything of what there is to see in this great city, know in a single trip the mixture of ancient history, folklore, and modern culture.
Express tour of Malaga by electric tuk-tuk
Enjoy Malaga in a different way!
Eco Tuk Tuk offers you a 60 minutes tour around the city of Malaga. A contact with this city on the Costa del Sol, known for its mix of ancient history, folklore, and modern culture. It is a perfect way to get an idea of everything you can enjoy in the city during your travel days. And also the best possible photo tour for the traveler.
- University of Malaga
- Bank of Spain
- Malaga City Hall
- Pompidou Center
- La Farola
- Malagueta Beach
- Gibralfaro Castle
- Marina Square
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick up and drop off at Calle Cortina del Muelle 1 (29015), in front of the AC Marriott Málaga Palacio.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!