90 minutes of fun in one of the most complete tours of the city with Eco Tuk Tuk Malaga. Discover Malaga as you have never seen it before in the comfort of the electric tuk-tuk and do not miss any detail.
Malaga Expert Tour by Electric Tuk Tuk
Live the Malaga experience to the fullest with Eco Tuk Tuk!
Discover Malaga in the most comfortable and fun way with this 120-minute tuk-tuk tour. Do not miss anything of what there is to see in this great city, know in a single trip the mixture of ancient history, folklore, and modern culture. Ask us to take the best photos you will take during the trip.
- University of Malaga
- Bank of Spain
- Malaga City Hall
- Port of Malaga
- Pompidou Center
- La Farola
- Malagueta Beach
- Baños del Carmen
- Gibralfaro Castle
- Marina Square
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off at the tourist buses stop at Calle Guillén Sotelo 11 (29016), located in front of the Pedro Luis Alonso Gardens. There is no number 11 Guillén Sotelo street, but when looking for it on a map it indicates the exact point where the tourist buses stop is. We do not have a physical point as such at this pick-up location, but you can contact us by phone or write to us by WhatsApp (+34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!