Eco Tuk Tuk Barcelona offers you a 120-minute trip through the city of Barcelona. A contact with the capital of Catalonia in which you will get to know the most important areas of the city and we will discover its secrets.
Barcelona Expert PLUS Tour by Electric Tuk Tuk
Learn more and fall in love with Barcelona with this unforgettable experience!
240 minutes of fun in the most complete tour of Barcelona. Eco Tuk Tuk explains this city open to the Mediterranean Sea and famous for its modernist architecture, in the comfort of the electric tuk-tuk so you don’t miss a single detail.
- Arch of Triumph
- Sagrada Familia
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Catalonia Square
- Nou Camp
- Francesc Macia
- Spain Square
- Gothic Quarter
- Old Port
- La Barceloneta
- Olympic Port
- Ciudadela Park
Important to know
– Minimum age two (2) years.
– The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
– The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
– All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
– The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
– In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
– The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
– Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off inside the Parking BSM North Station (Carrer d’Alí Bei, 88, 08013 Barcelona). At the entrance of the parking you will see a series of squares with Eco Tuk Tuk signs. However, you can contact the activity provider by phone or send a message via WhatsApp (+ 34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
– Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
– Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
– Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk-tuks.
– Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!