Discover Barcelona in the most comfortable and fun way with this 180 minutes tour of Eco Tuk Tuk Barcelona. Do not miss anything to see in the big city. You will get to know the city and we will take the best pictures that you will take during the trip.
Welcome Tour Barcelona
- Price per Tuk Tuk From (depending on date)
Special Activity in Barcelona for Families and Friends
Eco Tuk Tuk offers you a 120-minute trip through the city of Barcelona. A contact with the capital of Catalonia in which you will get to know the most important areas of the city and we will discover its secrets. It is a perfect way to get a broad idea of everything you can enjoy in the city on your travel days. And also the best possible photo tour for the traveler.
- Arch of Triumph
- Sagrada Familia
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Catalonia Square
- Spain Square
- Gothic Quarter
- Old Port
- Ciudadela Park
Important to Know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The pick-up point is located inside the ‘Parking BSM Estació Barcelona Nord’, whose entrance is located in a glass structure, in front of number 25 Carrer de Ribes (08013). When you are at the door of the glass structure, ring the bell once and they will open the door for you. Once inside the parking lot, on ‘Floor 1’ you will see a series of Eco Tuk Tuk signs. However, you can contact us by phone or send a message via WhatsApp (+ 34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the Tuk Tuk Price Determined?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk tuk
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk tuks, not the number of people!
What Do Our Customers Say About the Welcome Tour?
Frequently Asked Questions About the Welcome Tour
Eco Tuk Tuk takes you to discover the charms of various cities, including Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and Malaga. Each destination offers unique tours for an unforgettable experience.
Booking your adventure with Eco Tuk Tuk is simple. Visit our website, choose the city of your interest, select the desired tour and follow the instructions to complete your reservation. Your ecological journey awaits you!
The prices of our tours vary depending on the city and duration of the tour. We offer various options in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and Malaga to adapt to different needs and budgets.
We prioritize your safety. Our Tuk Tuks are fully equipped according to safety regulations and our expert drivers ensure a safe and enjoyable journey.
At Eco Tuk Tuk, we break language barriers. Our guides speak several languages, ensuring that everyone enjoys the experience to the fullest. The tours are offered in Spanish and English.
Our tours are perfect for all ages, offering a fun and educational experience ideal for families. Children love the adventure of exploring by Tuk Tuk.
Committed to the environment, our Tuk Tuks are 100% electric, reducing pollution and promoting more sustainable tourism that is respectful of our planet.