Eco Tuk Tuk Barcelona offers you a 120-minute trip through the city of Barcelona. A contact with the capital of Catalonia in which you will get to know the most important areas of the city and we will discover its secrets.
Express tour of Barcelona by electric tuk-tuk
Get to know and enjoy Barcelona with this unforgettable experience!
A 60-minute tour of Barcelona so you can get to know the city at a glance in a comfortable and fun way. We will recommend the best areas to visit and will give you a tour that will give you an idea of what the city can offer you. Ideal for a first contact with the place and for a quick visit, if you are in the city for a short time you can get to know the whole city with Eco Tuk Tuk.
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Catalonia Square
- Gothic Quarter
- Old Port
- Ciudadela Park
- Arch of Triumph
- Sagrada Familia
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The tuk-tuks are prepared for all types of weather, being protected in winter with layers and blankets.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
Pick up point
- Pick up and drop off at C/ de Provença 275 (Barcelona, 08037).
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!