Eco Tuk Tuk Barcelona offers you a 120-minute trip through the city of Barcelona. A contact with the capital of Catalonia in which you will get to know the most important areas of the city and we will discover its secrets.
Barcelona Expert Tour by Electric Tuk Tuk
Live the experience to the fullest in Barcelona with Eco Tuk Tuk!
Discover Barcelona in the most comfortable and fun way with this 180-minute Eco Tuk Tuk tour. Do not leave anything to see in the big city. You will get to know the city and we will take the best photographs that you will take on the trip. It is a perfect way to get a broad idea of everything you can enjoy in the city on your days of travel.
- Arch of Triumph
- Sagrada Familia
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Catalonia Square
- Spain Square
- Gothic Quarter
- Old Port
- La Barceloneta
- Olympic Port
- Ciudadela Park
Important to Know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off inside the Parking BSM North Station (Carrer d’Alí Bei, 88, 08013 Barcelona). At the entrance of the parking you will see a series of squares with Eco Tuk Tuk signs. However, you can contact the activity provider by phone or send a message via WhatsApp (+ 34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!