Eco Tuk Tuk Madrid offers you a 120-minute trip through Madrid. A contact with the capital of Spain in which our guides will be able to point out the most relevant areas of the city and discover its’ secrets.
Express tour of Madrid by electric tuk-tuk
Get to know and enjoy Madrid with this unforgettable experience!
A 60-minute tour of Madrid so you can get to know the city in a comfortable and fun way at a glance. We will recommend the best areas for you to visit and will take you on a tour that will give you an idea of what the city can offer. Ideal for a first contact with Madrid and for a quick visit. If you are not in the city for long, meet it with Eco Tuk Tuk.
- Santa Ana Square
- Almudena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Market of San Miguel
- Cervantes House
- Lope de Vega Museum
- Fountain of Neptune
- Prado Museum
- Los Jeronimos Church
- El Retiro Palace
- El Retiro Park
- Puerta de Alcala
- Cibeles Fountain
- Bank of Spain
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick up and drop off where the Cafeteria Hontanares is located, at Calle de Sevilla 6 (28014), in front of the Four Seasons Hotel.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!