Eco Tuk Tuk Madrid offers you a 120-minute trip through Madrid. A contact with the capital of Spain in which our guides will be able to point out the most relevant areas of the city and discover its’ secrets.
Madrid Expert Tour by Electric Tuk Tuk
Surprising with the beauty of Madrid with this adventure!
Discover Madrid in the most comfortable and fun way with this 180-minute Eco Tuk Tuk tour. Do not miss out on anything of the big city: meet a lifetime Madrid and the most modern and commercial part of it in a unique tour. We will take you the best photographs of your trip.
- Santa Ana Square
- Almudena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Sabatini Gardens
- Temple of Debod
- Market of San Miguel
- Basilic of San Fco. El Grande
- La Latina
- Cervantes House
- Lope de Vega Museum
- Fountain of Neptune
- Prado Museum
- Los Jeronimos Church
- El Retiro Palace
- El Retiro Park
- Puerta de Alcala
- Las Ventas Bullring
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Nuevos Ministerios
- Colombus Square
- National Library
- Cibeles Fountain
- Bank of Spain
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off at Calle Sevilla 6 (28014), in front of the Four Seasons Hotel. We do not have a physical point as such at this pick-up location, but you can contact us by phone or write to us by WhatsApp (+34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk tuks, not the number of people!