A 90-minute trip through the most emblematic places of Historic Madrid. This route will take you through the real city, a journey full of anecdotes and memory in Tuk Tuk Madrid.
- Most Popular
Welcome Tour to Madrid by Electric Tuk Tuk
Special activity for family and friends in Madrid!
Eco Tuk Tuk offers you a 120-minute trip through Madrid. A contact with the capital of Spain in which you will be able to see the most relevant areas of the city and discover its’ secrets. The perfect way to get a broad idea of everything you can enjoy in the city during your travel days. You will also get the best photographic tour available.
- Santa Ana Square
- Almudena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Sabatini Gardens
- Temple of Debod
- Market of San Miguel
- Basilic of San Fco. El Grande
- La Latina
- Cervantes House
- Lope de Vega Museum
- Fountain of Neptune
- Prado Museum
- Los Jeronimos Church
- El Retiro Palace
- El Retiro Park
- Puerta de Alcala
- Cibeles Fountain
- Bank of Spain
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off at Calle Sevilla 6 (28014), where the Cafeteria Hontanares is located, in front of the Four Seasons Hotel. We do not have a physical point as such at this pick-up location, but you can contact us by phone or write to us by WhatsApp (+34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk tuks, not the number of people!