Eco Tuk Tuk Madrid offers you a 120-minute trip through Madrid. A contact with the capital of Spain in which our guides will be able to point out the most relevant areas of the city and discover its’ secrets.
Madrid Christmas Lights Tour by Eco Tuk Tuk
Live the magic of Christmas with this unforgettable experience!
Madrid dresses up for Christmas and at Eco Tuk Tuk we want to show it to you with our 60-minute tour where you will enjoy it in a comfortable and fun way. The city is well known for its illuminations at this time of the year and in this tour you can enjoy its unique decorations, known throughout the whole world.
- Puerta de Alcala
- El Retiro Park
- Velazquez St.
- Goya St.
- Colombus Square
- National Library
- Cibeles Fountain
- Bank of Spain
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Fountain of Neptune
- Prado Museum
- Los Jeronimos Church
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick-up and drop-off at Calle Antonio Maura 13 (28014). We do not have a physical point as such at this pick-up location, but you can contact us by phone or write to us by WhatsApp (+34 680 69 54 87) at any time.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk tuks.
- Group of between 13 and 16 people: 4 tuk tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk tuks, not the number of people!