Eco Tuk Tuk Madrid offers you a 120-minute trip through Madrid. A contact with the capital of Spain in which our guides will be able to point out the most relevant areas of the city and discover its’ secrets.
Madrid expert PLUS tour by electric tuk-tuk
Learn more and fall in love with Madrid with this unforgettable experience!
240-minutes of fun on the most complete Madrid city tour. Eco Tuk Tuk takes you through a city of contrasts, through the old Madrid with its narrow streets and centenary buildings, great avenues and modernity. The old Madrid and a Madrid like you have never seen before. The tour is the same as the Expert tour, but on this one you will have more time to explore each place.
- Santa Ana Square
- Almudena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Sabatini Gardens
- Temple of Debod
- Market of San Miguel
- Basilic of San Fco. El Grande
- La Latina
- Cervantes House
- Lope de Vega Museum
- Fountain of Neptune
- Prado Museum
- Los Jeronimos Church
- El Retiro Palace
- El Retiro Park
- Puerta de Alcala
- Las Ventas Bullring
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Nuevos Ministerios
- Colombus Square
- National Library
- Cibeles Fountain
- Bank of Spain
Important to know
- Minimum age two (2) years.
- The cost of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people, whether adults or children.
- The tour includes a guide with Spanish/English language.
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up point.
- The tour itinerary could vary due to street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour.
- In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm.
- The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages cannot be carried.
- Pets are not allowed.
Pick up point
- Pick up and drop off where the Cafeteria Hontanares is located, at Calle de Sevilla 6 (28014), in front of the Four Seasons Hotel.
How is the price set?
The price is fixed per vehicle since it is a private tour. Before making the payment you must select the number of tuk-tuks you want to reserve:
- Group of up to four people: 1 tuk-tuk.
- Group of between 5 and 8 people: 2 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 9 and 12 people: 3 tuk-tuks.
- Group of between 12 and 16 people: 4 tuk-tuks.
Always indicate the number of tuk-tuks, not the number of people!